Two 21″ reverse osmosis membranes in a compact case.
This is the most compact RO system and is compatible with either the gasoline or electric pressure supply units. This configuration is ideal for use with boats that have limited space.
Compact filter for use with Rainman water makers.
- Two 21″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 50 to 70 litres per hour (12 to 16 gph) with our pressure supply unit, depending on water temperature.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life
- Rugged polyethylene case
- Sturdy handle to ensure ease of carrying
- 3 metre (10 ft) input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck
- 3 metre (10 ft) food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose
- 10 metre (33 ft) food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank
- 3 metre (10 ft) brine waste hose
- Dimensions: Length 690mm (27.2″), Width 150mm (5.9″), Height 220mm (8.7″)
- Weight: 14.5kg (32lb)
- This is a shortened version of the 40″ High Output RO Case
- New: For customers wishing to install the membrane unit without using the external case, we now offer a “Rainman Naked” option that includes all the internals of this RO option without the case
- Comes with mounting brackets for optional installation.
There are three standard RO membrane options, all of which are designed to be compatible with either the electric or gasoline versions of our pressure supply unit. The RO options were designed to suit a wide variety of customers, catering for economy, compact, and high output requirements.