Reasons for keeping Rainman portable:
- In just 10 minutes of receiving the system, you can make drinking water.
- No holes are put in the hull of your boat.
- Eliminate the expense of installation.
- When cruising or racing, you can easily take the Rainman watermaker ashore.
- Move the system around to store anywhere you like on your boat and your situation changes.
- The entire unit can be shipped to a technician when maintenance is needed. This saves you time and avoids having to arrange for a technician to come aboard your vessel.
- Your Rainman can be loaned out to a friend to use on their boat.
- You can take the system with you to other remote locations (Camping / RV / Cabin)
- Fill your neighbor’s water tanks.
- Easy to resell.
Reasons for installing your Rainman:
- You won’t have to pull the system out on to the deck every time you use it.
- No hoses on the deck during operation.
- Easier to use while underway.
- You have the choice to partially install (PSU, RO Membranes, or both).
- You can uninstall and revert back to a portable unit anytime.